Hola, familia! La Junta crew here, writing this to you with so much excitement!! We’ve all been waiting with unwavering hope, and now our City of Angels is ever so close to a full reopening after fifteen months of the COVID lockdown…so we have an announcement:
IT’S TIME TO MOVE!! This has a double meaning for us. 1) We can’t wait to see you and get down on the dance floor with you all, and 2) PIÑA has a new home at La Cita Bar!!
You read that right. PIÑA moves to DTLA’s most renowned and beloved neighborhood bar, La Cita, on Friday, June 18th! The evening features La Junta Sound System (deejays degruvme, Yukicito & Glenn Red) playing Cumbia, Salsa, Reggaeton, Samba, and other Afro-Latin rhythms, plus a live performance by the always fun and frenetic LA rockeros, Spaghetti Cumbia!
Gather your dance floor fam, make a plan and we’ll see you on the 18th!
Where: La Cita: 336 S Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90013 || 21+|| $10 at the door || 9pm to 2am
Questions you may have:
1. Are masks required? NO, for fully vaccinated guests. YES, for unvaccinated guests. Honor system encouraged but not enforced.
2. Do you need to show your vaccination cards? No
3. Are you doing Temp checks? No
4. Capacity? La Cita will open at full capacity, approx. 200-250 guests
5. Will the outdoor bar be available? Yes
**All this information is based on the LA County Dept. of Public Health’s approval to reopen on Tuesday, June 15th with their latest guidelines announced on Thursday, June 10th.